Re: [LUG] New tablet computer

On 01/01/14 16:25, Simon Avery wrote:
I have a nexus 7. It is very nice and it's hard to fault it as a tablet.

However - I don't often use it - only for occasional spodding in front of the tv. The reason is mostly I *hate* typing with it - but that's a tablet and phone issue, rather than the Nexus.

If your wife does much typing then maybe reconsidering is an option?  If it's just web browsing with the odd facebook comment, she'll prolly  be okay with a tablet and if so, the Nexus is dandy.