Re: [LUG] Storm chasing / Surge Protection

On 04/08/13 20:02, tom wrote:

Sounds like tax avoidance to me
Tom te tom te tom

Many years ago when I was self employed my accountant chappy said to me that tax evasion was illegal, don't do it, but tax avoidance on the other hand was sensible.

By this he meant don't forget to claim everything that you are entitled to, so don't pay tax if you don't need to.

Nowadays the whole attitude seems to have changed, and tax avoidance is now frowned upon. I'm pleased to be retired now.

Nwil