Re: [LUG] Storm chasing / Surge Protection

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 06:13:05PM +0100, bad apple wrote:

So far it's worked extremely well for me, to the point I'm immediately
disconsolate if I actually have to pay list price for something (the
missus: "What do you mean you don't have a tame orthodontist on your
'owes me a favour' list?!")

Difficult if you need to stay completely clean with HMRC
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/special-situations/samples.htm
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/undeclaredincome/
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/compliance/cc-fs11.pdf

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately