Re: [LUG] Help!

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM, bad apple wrote:
> We still don't have enough information

I'm still not convinced there is a problem in the first place. So I
definitely wouldn't recommend replacing anything until you are sure
there is a problem - and that the problem can't be fixed by
configuration settings.

As for not using the Internet - I don't think it's necessary, but if
you decide to do so (or if you're not home for some time) and you do
find things in the openDNS logs, don't panic right away. There is
still a device that's connected to the internet: your router. I'd be
surprised if it didn't make the occasional DNS request. The mere fact
that requests are being made doesn't mean that something bad, or even
something unusual, is going on.

Martijn.