Re: [LUG] Help!

* I am in no way saying you couldn't or even shouldn't try: more power
to you if decide to throw yourself fully into networking theory to get
to the bottom of this personally. I would never dissuade anyone from
rolling up their sleeves and trying to teach themselves complex things,
quite the opposite, I'd applaud it.

Quite so. But here, of all places, are the people who do exactly that to figure out how something ticks.