Re: [LUG] Email encryption, was Re: www.dcglug.org.uk

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013, Brad Rogers wrote:

Whatever happened to cash?   :-)

I'm currently in Tenerife. Just been to the bank with my sister where she withdrew a large sum of cash. There are no windows with bullet proof glass, you get to sit at the tellers desk (there were 2 side by side) she handed over her bank book (remember them?) they counted out the cash, then fed it through a mechanical counter then put it in an envelope and handed it to her - all in full view of everyone else who was standing around in the bank waiting to be served.

No-one else batted an eyelid.

Gordon