Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

> > ...also I have checked and I do have an 8mb SD card. When you suggested
> > using another machine to delete some files were you assuming that any
> > other machine I might have is a Linux one? Because all I have access
> to is
> > my wifes wwindows notebook. I havn't tried plugging the SD card into
> this
> > yet as I am afraid I might do something wrong. Can I in fact do this
> ? and
> > wil I be able to get any positive results ?

I can't comment on if this will work from windows.   However it seems
that others think it may or may not work.   but I think rob said you
would need the driver

So are you able to perhaps use a live cd or live flash disk ?

If you are still having issues are you able to make it to a future lug
meet ?  Exeter lug meets have access to a tv so you can plug a pi in to
that and we can get you up and running or at least try to.  Meeting
details are on the lug website.

Paul