Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

From: JOHN DAVEY <johndavey303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 17 March 2013, 12:24
Subject: Re: [LUG] More Raspberry woes.

From: Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 17 March 2013, 12:17

On 17/03/13 12:13, JOHN DAVEY wrote:

> [...]
erk,  sounds like there is more of a deeper problem,  I will let gordon
or perhaps one of the more experienced users give a few suggestions.

Do you have a spare sd card you can make a new image and try that,
this rules out hardware issues perhaps.

Paul
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.

....no I don't have a spare card. Oh god why does this always seem to happen to me ?!?!

...I was just thinking, is it possible that I have downloaded too much onto my SD card. I'm not sure why the site would tell me to do this if it was going to have this effect but....what can I say my Raspberry is now unuseable and when it boots up is says something about "[warn] root filesystem has insufficient filespace" what have I done?!
Jon Davey.