Re: [LUG] website

I've enjoyed and found useful the meetings I went to.

The list for me does the job of maintaining an organisation or
affiliation in being, which is worth more than many people think, and
worth continuing against a potential specific need.

I like knowing there are a bunch of people with specific sets of
talents around, and with common interests, and I'm happy if people who
have a specific need crop up.  I'd certainly contemplate a meeting,
but going to a meeting because it is a meeting is less like me
nowadays.

There's a difference between idling and stopped, and between parked and broken.

--
Adrian Midgley   http://www.defoam.net/