Re: [LUG] Linux compatible Personal Music Player

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Matt Lee wrote:
> Rockbox is great, you can do stuff that you can't normally do on the
> unit with it.

Such as?

I've never really missed anything on the player, so I've never
bothered with it, but now I'd like to know what I've missed.

Come to think of it, it'd be nice if I could turn up the volume a bit
more for podcasts that have been recorded at a very low volume.

Martijn.