Re: [LUG] Linux compatible Personal Music Player

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012, tom wrote:

My personal preference is for a small handheld device that does a million other things as well - I'd try a small android device that will do what you ask, possibly work as a phone and a computer too. No need for several portable devices all capable of doing the same thing but limited by marketing departments.

You can't go to sleep with a phone plugged into you and sensibly charge it at the same time without strangling yourself in the mess of wires.

This is precisely the reason my wife has an ipod thing.

Although it's now broke (non replaceable battery dead) and that Sandisk thing will be perfect for her...

Gordon