Re: [LUG] Linux compatible Personal Music Player

On 14/12/12 11:37, Roland Tarver wrote:
Hi Folks

I want to get my girl friend (Gill) a, linux compatible, personal music player for xmas. When we first started dating I *MADE* her install xubuntu haha ;-) So now she needs something that plays nicely with linux.

I have probably spent about 90 minutes googling and found something fairly cheap, good quality and of course linux compatible.....

http://url.drogon.net/17

...looks like one of the better options. But before I buy it, I Just wondered if anyone here had any bad experience the SanDisk Clip+ on linux or any other music player advice for me please?

Thanks in advance

Cheers roly :-)   (&Gill lol!)

My personal preference is for a small handheld device that does a million other things as well - I'd try a small android device that will do what you ask, possibly work as a phone and a computer too. No need for several portable devices all capable of doing the same thing but limited by marketing departments.
Tom te tom te tom