Re: [LUG] mailman

Hi All,

Yes it does keep lots of people in jobs.

Unfortunately most of them are in India, rather than the
UK.
Now if you want lots of outsiders going over your
details, fine.
I would prefer to share my data with UK
nationals only.

Regards etc,
Ray.

Message----

26/02/12 17:43, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

>> Our is
it the Enhanced CRB?

>Ah, i get it, as opposed to the
standard one,   ok no problem.  Yeah
>mine is enhanced too,
says the same on that as all the others, its about
>time
they sorted it,   Mind you it keeps lots of people in a job
I suppose.

sutton" <zleap@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>>     >> Hm. doubt it. It's just a mailing
list. However, I do hold a
>>     ECRB check
>>     >>
anyway, (in the position of a voluntary youth worker for
DCC) but I
>>     >> thought those procedures were changing
anyway. When I've done
>>     stuff for
>>     >> DCC,
they've never asked... (Although at the time my wife did

>>     work for
>>     >> the DCC youth service...)
>>

>>     >> And I thought Torbay didn't have a youth
service anymore....
>>     =
>>

>>     What is an ECRB
check is this this one that is done electronically,

rather than via paper, even though the electronic one still
seems to
>>     require a form to be written out  (or this
is the case at teh

FAQ: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq>>

>--
>

>--