Re: [LUG] mailman

On 26/02/12 17:43, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

Our is it the Enhanced CRB?

Ah, i get it, as opposed to the standard one,   ok no problem.  Yeah mine is enhanced too, says the same on that as all the others, its about time they sorted it,   Mind you it keeps lots of people in a job I suppose.

Paul

On Feb 26, 2012 5:41 PM, "paul sutton" <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Hm. doubt it. It's just a mailing list. However, I do hold a ECRB check
>> anyway, (in the position of a voluntary youth worker for DCC) but I
>> thought those procedures were changing anyway. When I've done stuff for
>> DCC, they've never asked... (Although at the time my wife did work for
>> the DCC youth service...)
>>
>> And I thought Torbay didn't have a youth service anymore....
=

What is an ECRB check is this this one that is done electronically,
rather than via paper, even though the electronic one still seems to
require a form to be written out  (or this is the case at teh rugby club)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.ubuntu.com

skype : psutton111