Re: [LUG] Looking for a new printer

On 10/12/11 17:26, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> When I started this thread what I hoped for was something like 'I have
> used printer xyz for a while now, it is great (or possibly, don't go
> near it)'.
>
> Still, the discussions have been interesting and useful.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

Oh, well in that case I have an antique HP laserjet 2500 (on a jetdirect
box) which is 100% reliable, cheap and utterly bulletproof. I also have
a modern HP deskjet 3050 which is cheap plastic piece of crap, but that
is true of 99% of all recent all-in-one style printers: I think it only
cost about £50 from Tescos. It works fine for the very occasional colour
print or scan I do from windows, linux and mac clients.

Cheers,

Mat