Re: [LUG] General consensus: AMD64 or I386 install of Debian Testing?

Annoyingly the direct HTTP ISO downloads for both i386 and AMD64
Testing claimed they were going to take 3 days to complete, and as
they're daily builds there wasn't anyone seeding the BitTorrents
either, so I've ended up getting the i386 Stable release and I'll be
immediately updating to the Testing release.

Here's to a fun filled night. :D

Grant.