Re: [LUG] Package lists for restore/upgrade

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011, tom wrote:

I've one machine that will bust my monthly download limits by itself so I thought a bit of housekeeping might be in order.

Are you still on the a 1GB/Month package?

I've just done a Debian update on my workstation:

  65 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
  Need to get 232 MB of archives.

Most of that appears to be openOffice...

Maybe it's time to upgrade your broadband...

Gordon