Re: [LUG] friday - lighthouse

On 14/04/11 17:00, Paul Sutton wrote:
Thank you in advance for anyone who is coming tomorrow

I will be there from 12 / 12:30 so anyone arriving earlier can get
access to the building and there are events going on, feel free to check
out the computer area :D

hopefully Neil can get more work top in so we have extra capacity to
build / install more computers (if anyone has any working computers they
can donate please let me know :)

Paul

Afraid I can't make it, sounds like you're making some reasonable progress.

Rob