Re: [LUG] promotion events

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 19:26:37 +0100 (BST)
> Gordon Henderson wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011, Roland Tarver wrote:
>>
>> > I agree that it is ridiculous that a group of IT experts (geeks ;-))
>> > must have this done. But, would it really be that difficult for us
>> > to do?
>>
>> Someone needs to do the relevant course and buy the kit... Several
>> 100 pounds worth...
>
> It is on my list of thigns

Likewise.  I'm considering putting together a business plan and
approaching "the bank" with a proposal.  Part of that proposal would
include the purchase of upto 16 laptops, a projector and portable
projection screen, etc.  This is not yet something that is going
forwards... just something that's happening in my spare time.

Grant.