Re: [LUG] Email clients for newbies

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:01:21 +0000 (GMT)
Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Gordon,

> That's all down to the education (or lack of) of the person being
> introduced to the email system.

Partly.  There's also the "everybody else does it this way" attitude,
even when, patently, they don't.  Or plain laziness.

> As for forwarding list email to the sender? Huh? When I reply to a

Sorry, not forwarding.  I meant echoing back to the OP.  Yes, I was
thinking specifically of gmail.  Admittedly, others don't do it that way.

I have to deal with all this stuff and, by an large, I manage to.  That
doesn't mean I have to *like* it.  Hence my initial contention.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
That's what I call you