Re: [LUG] Wireless mouse

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:04:43 +0000
tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello tom,

> There does seem to be some conspiracy between manufactures and battery
> manufacturers. I have sever bits of junk that dont run well on

There are few things more asinine than differing voltages on cells that
are supposed to be interchangeable.  One that does come to mind is a
rectangular plug/socket design (without a 'key') like USB has.  What
moron came up with that?

> rechargeables though there is no reason why they cant make them run on
> the lower voltages at no extra cost.

There would be an extra cost, but that's not the point, since the cost
would be minimal.  However, added up over multiple units all those
miniscule savings mount up.

Like I said in my reply to James, it's been a long, long time since I
had equipt. that could handle the situation.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating