Re: [LUG] Wireless mouse

On 25/01/11 16:44, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Neil Winchurst wrote:

And would it be worth the bother anyway?

Is it a nice mouse?

Does it feel comfortable in your hand?

Does the prospect of not having a cable attached to it interest you?

Want to play with a new toy?

Only you can answer those ...

Gordon

Yes, I understand all that. What I meant was, for example, do they need new batteries often? Do they work fully? Do they sometimes fail?

So I was wondering if anyone on the last had hands on experience (sorry) with them!!

Neil