Re: [LUG] Wireless mouse

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been having a clear out, well a start anyway. I came across a brand
> new never used wireless mouse, AMI 2505.

> So two questions please. Could it be made to work on Linux (either Kubuntu
> Hardy or Mint v 9)?

According to online docs its just a PS2 wireless, so that should just
work. But even if its USB based, it will just report as a USB HID
device and just work. I've even found the battery monitoring works on
most wireless mouses out of the box, but certainly normal mouse
functions will just work.

Robin