Re: [LUG] Wireless mouse

On 25/01/11 17:13, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:01:03 +0000
Neil Winchurst<barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Neil,

Yes, I understand all that. What I meant was, for example, do they
need new batteries often? Do they work fully? Do they sometimes fail?

IME, batteries that won't run a (hand-held) GPS will happily run a
powered mouse for quite some time.

Here, I have a system for battery usage;  Camera ->  GPS ->  Mouse.

With that system, I (occasionally) have to throw batteries out because
they rupture before I get a chance to fully deplete them in the mouse.

That is useful to know, especially as I do have both a GPS and a digital camera.

Thanks

Neil