Re: [LUG] Er.. Any C64 fans out there?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:32:13 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rob,

> Cool, I've occasionally seen hardware hacks for the Spectrum, C64 and
> even the Atari 8-Bits.

People are still making/selling hardware for most 8 bit machines.
Mostly hard drive, SD card and USB adaptors.  At least, that's the case
with the Atari machines I'm familiar with.  All done, in the main, to
get around the problem of failing 5 1/4" floppy disks.

--
 Regards  _
I am alone there's nobody there