Re: [LUG] Er.. Any C64 fans out there?

Alas, I'm sending this from my phone, I thought the signature would be abit
more amusing than putting "Sent from my Android" or even worse, sent from my
iphone.

Rob
--
Sent from my ZX Spectrum

I still have a Prism VTX modemin my cupboard that I got from Brian Gaff,long
long time ago.
Had a letter in the defunct PCW one time that was sent from my +2 about how
I could turn it on,connect and send an email faster than a PC could boot up
into Win95.

Ray