Re: [LUG] Er.. Any C64 fans out there?

"Gordon Henderson" <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>http://www.commodoreusa.net/CUSA_C64.aspx
>
>Gordon
>
>--

The page isn't loading properly for me, but am I right in thinking it's a PC in a
keyboard rather than a Commodore 64 compatible?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, some company has licensed the Commodore name and is
milking it for what they can.

Shame really as I'd happily go out and buy a reasonably costing C64 clone (by
reasonable I mean no more than about 30 quid, which I guess unless it's a bulk
manufactured item like the C64 clone in a joystick.

Rob
--
Sent from my ZX Spectrum