Re: [LUG] OT: Fibre to the cabinet

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011, Andrew Pearce wrote:

Already a entanet customer :)  My enta partner has already mentioned that
I have to change to business 45.  Currently paying £20.63 for Family 30,
(line speed capped due to adsl max problems), not too much of an increase
in price. For the expected 30x increase in speed i dont mind at all.

Remember, it's £25.95+VAT, so £31.41, so a 30% increase...

Got a draytek 2920n to connect to the service.

That'll work fine.

I saw that dartmouth has been included in the FTTC rollout,  just in time
for the olympics.

Ah, hadn't thought about that. I suspect the chances of my exchange (Buckfastleigh) ever getting FTTC to be just a bit lower than them installing ADSL2+... )-:

Gordon