I guess that's from a programmers perspective?

The furthest I got with programming on the 8-bits was in basic on the CPC.

(Well okay a bit me of logo too)

Sadly my friends all had different systems to me.

I do fondly remember the school ground arguments about which was better (which has
seemed to evolve into Windows vs Mac vs Linux or iPhone vs Android)

Rob
--
Sent from my ZX Spectrum