Re: [LUG] torplay centre

Overnight accommodation in a room for 12 or more, now there's a vivid
imagination!!
I will get a short article written up for the Upottery parish magazine
with the intent if enough interest is shown to set up a Saturday around
March time.  Being new to linux/Ubuntu myself and without serious
computing skills, will be wording it to encourage those with a obsolete
or spare computer to give open source systems a try. It would be helpful
to know if the practical exercise of partitioning is a sensible route to
include in such meetings?

Guy