[LUG] torplay centre

Hi

Just got a message back from torplay centre, 11 South Street Torquay

1. they are happy for us to do a presentation there
2. they have a projector but no screen

both good to me, I am sure between us we can find a screen they do
however say they have whiteboards that we can perhaps project on to.

3. They have wi-fi for customers

4. they don't have any laptops or computers on site, slightly unrelated
but something we can perhaps help with as a lug.

Could someone in torquay perhaps check out the parking situation nearby

I am happy to arrange for me to go in and have a chat with them, however
if possible if someone can go with me, they can ask questions too.  I
know people are busy so if this isn't possible then i will go in myself.

40 quid a session
Sessions are : Morning 8-12, Afternoon 1-5, Evening 6-10

opening times are on the website somewhere

http://www.torplay.co.uk

TO me this sounds like it could be what we are looking for,  we just
need to follow it up,   May try and get in to have a chat and then
arrange for a few of us to go in on a Saturday,

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day