Re: [LUG] hopefully not fubar

Hello

Can anyone say which file/folder I should restore when I have lost all my accounts and evolution wants to start from scratch. I can restore from an old backup (if the fikle exists as thinbgs changed in my upgrade from 8.04 to 10.04. This happened when I deleted .gconf, rebooted to create a new one, then deleted and restored it (via intermediate .gconf_bak): on reboot this problem occurred. I presume that a file in .evolution changed - possibly emptied. I cannot find one that seems right, though I cannot open them all to examine them. All the accounts are present and mailboxes etc.

Thanks

James

--
James Kilty