[LUG] hopefully not fubar

Hello Kevin and all

On changing the folder .gconf to gconf_bak and rebooting the problem (reduced system settings modules) remained. On deleting the new .gconf file and restoring it from the _bak file, evolution wants me to start from scratch. How can I get it back as it was - .evolution seems unchanged. I have an old backup folder for .evolution but not as per evolution's backup and restore function.

This is from Thunderbird.

James