Re: [LUG] hopefully not fubar

I think that the issue is that evolution's xml configuration files are
stored in .gconf/apps/evolution. This probably includes the email
account settings, although I don't know why they should be lost when
restoring .gconf from a backup of a previously working .gconf. (I've
done this myself in the past, and restoring .gconf brought evolution
back to its original state)

The emails themselves are stored in .evolution.

Phil