[LUG] IPv6

OK - I now have native IPv6 on my home/office network. None of this tunnelled stuff, I have it for real and my ISP fully supports it. (One of only 2 ISPs who are supporting it as far as I'm aware - Entanet and AAISP)

If you're asking the question: "What's IPv6" then I suggest you come out of your cave and have a google ;-)

Is anyone here interested in IPv6? I'm wondering about going to the effort of doing demos for anyone or producing some brief how-to's to get yourselves online, etc.

Personally I feel that *we* ought to be hassling our ISPs and demanding IPv6 *now* and not next year when we really do run out of IPv4 addresses... Afterall, IPv6 has only been going for 10 years, so it really shouldn't be new to anyone.

Cheers (from 2001:4d48:ad51:8900::1 - DNS tomorow ;-),

Gordon