[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] An 'open source manifesto' to counter the ICT cuts
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] An 'open source manifesto' to counter the ICT cuts
- From: Rhia Knowles <rhiadratech@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:58:52 +0100
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1OT5QcXaecwFZG7rJ5y8lHWoI1+0DJIUaytPufbAnOY=; b=SbE/V9YzoEXNi3rjFOlC2REvc7DO24mSe5ep+cLJMc4CXS3OXSumwOa1MDbSX8DCQW fAlTSs7fHX512Y3SqYVJdPZxIQTUFKMmWhEPL7Dc+oNFPlghjnPICubc3OhHIZRdFeSl wef11n/Agg5z5pJ/wUBbDLi87bnvE4gskJX7Q=
> No problem, fingers crossed my car should be back on the road by next week
> (assuming it passes the MOT, it's in for repair on Friday) so I should be
> able to get over to the Lighthouse, and with the kids being off it'll mean I
> don't have to do the school run.
If you need an extra pair of hands just give me a bell.
Any excuse to get out of the house is a good one right now.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG