Re: [LUG] Summary Todays Holsworthy Meeting - June 17th

On 18/07/10 13:20, John Williams wrote:
On Sun, 2010-07-18 at 10:46 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

After he can write basic little programs I would then be after something
to move onto, I've been meaning to learn Python myself so that might be
something we do together. I'll probably show him some BASH coding in
between anyway.
If two or more people want to learn the same language it really does
help esp when you start off at the same level,
There's a development methodology called agile development which, to experienced programmers (but almost never their managers) looks wonderful and part of that is pair programming.
I've never had the chance to explore it but I recommend it highly!
Tom te tom te tom