Re: [LUG] how come the list is quiet this week

Mark Evans wrote:

> There's a rather useful website called filehippo.com which collates
> together a lot of Windows stuff and has an application to check for
> new versions of whatever you have installed.

That is what the Secunia PSI does that I mentioned.

However it doesn't escape you from the pain of different install
methods, or the security risks of depending on so many servers to
provide updates.

Have you tried PSI? I'll look at filehippo next time I have to touch an
under maintained Windows box.