Re: [LUG] Change of distro??

On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 03:32 -0700, Rhia Knowles wrote:

> I also liked that it used a root account for permissions instead of sudo.

sudo -i

Will give you your root terminal, no need to keep prefixing sudo ;)

Or just add a passwd back to the root account with

sudo passwd -u root

Should also work as well, I'd just use the first suggestion though, its
even the same number of chars as "su root" which you would use to change
user ofc.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides