Re: [LUG] Ubuntu training for newbies

On 24/04/10 12:14, Juan J. MartÃnez wrote:
El sÃb, 24-04-2010 a las 10:15 +0100, Rob Beard escribiÃ:
[...]

Something I have gathered from attending the past couple of LUG meetings
is that more and more new users are starting to turn up, I'm wondering
if it is worth putting together some sort of training material which can
then be taught?

What about https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual ?

Cheers,

Juanjo

Ahh that's brilliant, I didn't realise there was a 10.04 release, thanks for that I'll download it and have a look, having something as a printed reference would probably be very handy in addition to some training.

Rob