Re: [LUG] Ubuntu training for newbies

On 24/04/10 14:02, Juan J. MartÃnez wrote:
El sÃb, 24-04-2010 a las 13:57 +0100, Roland Tarver escribiÃ:
Sounds a good idea, Just downloaded the manual that is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual thanks to roland for posting that.

Paul, we need to thank Juanjo, he originally posted it. :-)

Nevermind :)

Another great thing to train would be OOo:

http://www.oooauthors.org/english/userguide3/published/

Not 100% Linux oriented, but it's a great start point to try to convert
people to free software.

Cheers,

Juanjo

More good stuff, thanks Juanjo, I'll bookmark that one too!

Might be worth adding this and the Ubuntu-Manual link to the DCGLUG Wiki (although I dare say Paul probably done so by now) :-)

Rob