Re: [LUG] Torbay Council benefits web site advertising Microsoft

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010, Keith Abraham wrote:

The apply on-line and print/post the form is common practise.
Most funding organisations to which small charities apply for grants use this method.

I must admit, I have a similar thing for phone number porting into my VoIP platform - I need to ge a signature off the punter, so there's a web form my resellers use that emails me the details I can use in electronic format, and then a printed sheet for the punter to sign...

Odd, but that's the way it works...

Gordon