[LUG] A word of warning Was Re: Torbay Council benefits web site advertising Microsoft

If you have to get a signature from a customer and want to use an online web form for them to fill in an print ALWAYS ensure that the returned copy is exactly what you think it is. Several times I have taken the print image and modified it thus creating a signed document that has easily fooled the recipient into believing I have agreed to their draconian terms and conditions when in fact I have changed the document to say otherwise. I have yet to pull one up on this but they it will be fun when I do.
Tom te tom te tom