Re: [LUG] Laptop as a desktop replacement

I have had a look but ...

I am looking for a desktop replacement. That being so I feel that I
would need a large screen, at least 17". That would normally include a
separate keypad, something I use regularly on my dekstop computer.
Perhaps I should add that, at my age, I need all the visual help I can
get. And I should have included all that in my original post. Sorry,

Regards

Neil
this might be better, 550GB, 2GB RAM, intel duo processor, Â245.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Asus-EEE-Box-B202-Mini-Desktop-PC-Small-Ready-to-Ship_W0QQitemZ130384710724QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_DesktopPCs?hash=item1e5b88cc44

Simon