Re: [LUG] Hauppage WinTV HVR-900 & Pinnacle PCTV330e

I wonder if it might be worth trying to collate the information for the Devon & Cornwall transmitters (and maybe even the transmitter in Somerset, Mendip?) on the wiki.

That's a good idea, especially since the scan files that are shipped are all incorrect at the moment. Ultimately what we should do is post our working scan files upstream once we've confirmed them working. I've done so for uk-StocklandHill, but I'd like to see the rest of the south-west files updated so that people can just use what's already installed.

Has anyone created the page on the wiki yet? Is there a URL?