Re: [LUG] Hauppage WinTV HVR-900 & Pinnacle PCTV330e

> I tried that but it came up with an error about a DVB 5.1 API not being
> supported. ÂI think I've managed to sort it though, I copied all the uk-*
> scan files into one big file and ran that through DVB Scan, it's found over
> 1,000 services. ÂLooks like I'll be digging out the channels tomorrow.

Careful, one thing I discovered while playing with all this DVB stuff is that the uk scan files are all out of date. I've submitted the Stockland Hill file upstream (that's my local transmitter), but the rest still have all the pre-DSO values in them). Rather than cat'ing all the scan files together, your best bet is to check what the values for you local transmitter are and hand crafting a scan file.

... digging through old emails reveals this fragment, refering to BeaconHill:

Have you tried starting with an updated scan file? According to
http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SX857619 the frequencies are:
PSB1: 786.2MHz
PSB2: 730.2Mhz
COM4: 642.0MHz