Re: [LUG] OT: Exeter renewable s was Re: Yay us !! (F@H)

On 20/02/10 14:29, Simon Waters wrote:
The report looks at other renewable sources for Exeter. Apparently
photovoltaic cells on all suitably aligned roofs would cost nearly a
billion and provide about a MW, for comparison EDF energy plans to add
6.4GW of capacity with its new nuclear plants. Nothing in this convinces
me that Exeter wouldn't be better drawing it's power from the grid,
although I have a nostalgic yearning for digestion as a power source.

http://www.exeter.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=11811&p=0

I have had a cursory look at the report, and cannot find any reference to heat exchange technology, or did I miss something.
Trevor