Re: [LUG] Yay us !! (F@H)

Terry Hill wrote:
On 20 February 2010 10:07, Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's a cracking idea.  The NHS should be doing this as well tbh.
The only downside I can see is that, while the computers are idle they're not using much power, however once they are all running F@H the power consumption will increase rapidly. I'm not sure either organisation would appreciate the increased electricity bills. Having said *THAT*, in the case of the NHS it is for medical research, so they could easily justify the cost under a research budget.

Julian