Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas Stocking Fillers

On 19/12/2009 17:29, tom wrote:
bas wrote:
seen pink floyd several times, frank zappa, and a whole host of others, but for the best sound experience must be pink floyd, bout 9 million speakers all over the ceiling of the hall,,,,,, stunning
I saw them in 1974? DSOM and it was the most amazing sound ever (qtips were close) and heard it on the radio a couple of weeks later - dire! Its amazing what wanting to hear something as good can do for the experience!
Tom te tom te tom

I would have loved to have seen Pink Floyd live, unfortunately by the time I was introduced to them they had just finished their Pulse concert so I was a bit too late. Still I have spent the years since getting to know some of their other stuff and I do like to put some of their stuff on occasionally when the wife and kids are out :-)

Rob