Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas St

On 19/12/2009 13:34, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 10:17:03AM +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
Yep I try and use Flac at home when listening to stuff (or in some
cases DTS for surround sound CDs) and VBR MP3 for when I'm on the
move, simply because my phone won't play OGG.

Ogg players are available for Symbian.

Get a nokia ;)
I've got a Nokia (e63) running Symbian S60, I'll have a look and see what I can find (not only is OGG patient free, it'll also give me a little bit more space on my memory card).

Rob